When it comes to innovation and marketing strategy, beauty brands are leading the way. Powerhouses like Ulta and Sephora are well-known for embracing personalization and emerging technology to deliver the best possible customer experience, which puts their smaller competitors in an interesting position.
How can the MACs, Urban Decays and Benefits of the world compete with massive marketplaces while at the same time selling their products there? We identified some strategies, which we've outlined in Standing Up to Sephora: 6 Best Practices for Beauty Brands, looking both in and outside the beauty industry for inspiration.
Download the guide to learn more about:
- Engaging customers right away with solid onboarding messaging
- Increasing customer lifetime value with predictive modeling
- Using collaborative filtering to make a potentially overwhelming website more manageable
- How to leverage triggered email just right
- Success stories from Sephora, Nordstrom, Glossier, and Dollar Shave Club, among others
- The importance of improving owned channels and experiences
- Collaborative filtering
- Predictive modeling
- Omnichannel retail
- User-generated content and creating loyalists
- Onboarding and trigger messages