A recent Sailthru survey found that 58% of retail marketers expect between 21-50% of annual revenue to be generated from the holiday season. In short: success during the most wonderful time of the year is critical for overall success.
With new and existing customers primed to spend big this year, is your holiday marketing plan ready to grab as much of the holiday spending pie as possible? What about driving long-term value and retention from holiday shoppers?
Download Sailthru’s 2018 Holiday Marketing Guide to find out:
- The biggest trends to expect and plan for this season
- How to incorporate personalization into your holiday communications
- The best ways to rescue abandoned shopping carts
- How to optimize the mobile shopping experience
- Best practices for perfecting your checkout pages
- The benefits of diversifying your discounts
- How to drive success by building loyalty beyond Black Friday
Topics you’ll learn about:
- Recommendations and personalization
- Abandoned cart campaigns
- Creating repeat customers
- Streamlined checkout best practices
- Mobile optimized experiences